Attend the 2021 AGM
Date: Tuesday 28th September 2021
Time: 7.15 PM for 7.30 PM start
Venue: Mount Community Hall (previously Mount Senior Citizens Club) 345 Maunganui Road.
Online: A zoom link will be available for those who are unable to attend in person.
Annual General Meeting Agenda
7.15pm arrive. Light refreshments will be available and it's an opportunity to network with other members and the board.
7.30pm prompt start
1. Opening of meeting and agenda
3. Confirmation of minutes of 2020 AGM
4. Chairperson's Report
5. Financial Statement
6. 2021-22 budget and Destination management plan
7. Increase in budget by more than 10% or $10,000 - special resolution required
7.1. Annual operational budget
7.2. New website and member portal with CRM
8. Appointment of Auditor
9. Appointment of Officers (voting, if required)
10. Constitutional Review - special resolution required
11. General Business
11.1 Tauranga City Council deliberations on LTP submission
8.30pm Estimated time of close.
NOTE: If a member wishes to raise an item of general business for discussion at the AGM, then the nature of such business and the form of resolution affirming such business needs to have been received in writing by the Association no later than 5.00pm Friday 17th September 2021.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-22 Board Nominations
Our Board are valued members of the Association and play a pivotal role in the governance of the organisation, as well as the direction and growth for the Mount Mainstreet.
We’re looking for engaged members of the Mount Business community from across all sectors; retail, hospitality, services, professional services and landlords to join our 2021-22 Board.
There are 10 positions available with two seats open for each sector, all with a one-year term.
Requirements for being on the Board:
- Attend monthly Board meetings held from 4pm-5.30pm on the third Tuesday of every month in Mount Maunganui. Attendance in person is preferred however there is the option to dial in remotely.
- Respond readily to emails and voting in between Board meetings for urgent matters.
If you, or someone within your organisation, would like to be nominated, here’s what you need to know:
- Nominees and nominators must be members of the Mount Business Association. Membership is based on their business being situated in the Mainstreet Boundary.
- Two nominators are required per nominee.
- Nominees will be asked to submit a short overview of themselves on why they would like to sit on the board. This will be used in our communications and marketing materials throughout the nomination and election process.
Nominations are open from Monday 16th August through to 5pm Friday 17th September
How to apply
This year, we are capturing applications via our confidential online form. Click the button below to get started.
If you have any questions regarding nominations or the AGM, please email email@example.com